Halo 4

20131117-004204.jpg
Halo 4 launch trailer. Digital image. Collider. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Nov. 2013.

Halo 4 is a first person shooter set in the 26th century. It is the eighth game in the Halo series. In this game you are a spartan-a highly trained soldier in the Marine Corps-named John, but in the game you are called master chief. Master chief is part of the UNSC. At this current time, a group of aliens called The Covenant are attacking earth and many other planets controlled by the UNSC. You must stop them with your immense strength, but that’s not your only advantage, Spartans wear a suit that is very strong and powerful. Your companion is an AI named Cortana. In the story she is deteriorating and dying.

There are a few multiplayer game modes to choose from like forge, in which you can build custom levels with almost every item and weapon in the game. Another game mode is matchmaking, where you battle other people online in many different styles, including swat, griffball, capture the flag, and many more. You can invite your friends to play on both private, and public matches. The campaign in this game has an in-depth story line and a surprise sad-ending. While playing this game, you often find yourself smiling at the funny physics and jokes that come up every so often.

I hope you liked reading this post. Enjoy!

2 thoughts on “Halo 4”

1. The 26th century–wow! I like the idea of allusions to Sparta still being relevant that far in the future.

I did indeed enjoy your post, and I don’t even play games. Well done, Rory.