Photography

20140509-233452.jpg
Photo credit: Me
Taking photos, from selfies, to nature shots, is just plain fun. Cameras, from DSLRs, to iPhones, are amazing at capturing just the feel you want, however low quality the camera is, it is still capable of moving and changing people, and the world. Photos with, and without editing can be amazing, but that’s not the point. The point is that photos are art.

Photography has inspired people around the world to think differently, act differently, and become who they want to be. Many people even do photography as a job. That’s where most of those cool pictures you find online are from, but that doesn’t mean you have to be a professional to take pictures. If photos can inspire you, then I recommend trying it yourself! All you need is a camera, and a bit of imagination.

2 thoughts on “Photography”

1. Tell us about the photo in this post, Rory. Did you take it? Is it a view of scenery near your home?

2. Sooooo true!!!!!! Taking pictures is just like art. I love taking pictures of some specific things like sequoia trees, thunderstorms, and of my friends sometimes. I enjoy taking pictures my dad was a great photographer until he got too old of his job. So like being a photographer is like in my blood. I have a question if you could reply. How do you capture a lightning blot at the right time or do you have to be lucky?