about me

My name is Rory and I derive pleasure from video games like Gmod, Call of Duty, and Cube World. I am starting a gaming channel on YouTube with my friends, it is called DeadDeed. I have one brother, one sister, a mom, and a dad. My family enjoys travelling and movies. I devote most of my time to school and TV, I am not one for social networking or boring wastes of time. I love good food and mind boggling tricks and puzzles.
I lived in Colorado for nine years, then in 2010 I moved to Austin. I love road trips and weekend destinations with my family. In Colorado, I had a huge house and a lot of friends. When I moved to Austin I got a smaller house, but I have more friends and a great school. My only complaint is that it is so hot here. One time, my iPod case actually melted on to the back of my iPod. Moving to Austin was fun and I still connect with some of my friends from Colorado, through Skype and phone.
I have one sister who is smart and really loving. My Dad is so smart with computers and math, and so fun to be with he loves me and I love him. My brother plays video games and watches YouTube all the time, he can be really fun to play with and mess with. My mom, is understanding and loving, and super funny. I love my dogs Kelly and Milo. Kelly is an awesome Labradoodle that loves everyone and never bites. Milo, is a cairn terrier that is mean to me but loves my mom.
Over all, I love my family, where I live, and video games.

One thought on “about me”

1. Wow, your About Me blog post is amazing. Also I have a lot in commen with some of your blogs. One thing is I love photography and filmmaking. Because one day I want to be one of the greatest directors in history. I know it sounds pretty silly but I have to keep trying and doing my best in everything. Any back to you. Your awesome. And if you can ……. Can you please check out my blog.

http://aliyahd6.edublogs.org

Ps I will subscribe on your YouTube and tell all my friends to do the same.