Applications

These are a few of my favorite applications that are on both the iPad and computer.

1. Doc As (ipad, free)
Doc As is a very useful document reader for the iPad. It includes drawing on the document, reading it, renaming, typing on it, and more. It’s many features make it versatile and powerful. This editor/reading tool has a layout that is very navigable and quick. I highly recommend this awesome app.

2. Steam (computer, free)
Steam is the perfect application for any gamer. You can play any game, from Arma 3, to TF2 and more. It is one place where you can buy, delete, give, play, and sell games of all kinds. Steam is very fun, useful, and has millions of eager users worldwide. You can friend people, join there games, and see their progress.

3. Final Cut Pro (computer, $299.99)
Final Cut Pro is a video editor for Mac. It Is convenient and useful, making multitasking and navigation throughout the product easy. You can use this for any thing: from a quick video project, to a full on special-effects-filled movie. It is easy to use and even more easy if you have used iMovie. Final Cut has all the bells and whistles, from keying out a green screen, to making animations and intros. It is also very compatible with Motion and other Apple products.

4. RC Plane 2 (iPad, free)

RC Plane 2 is a free iPad game that is very fun, laid back, and simple. You fly a little RC plane through challenges, dog fights, and leisure free flights. You can pick from a super large variety of planes. Like the training plane, or even a fast jet.

5. Superimpose (iPad, $0.99)

superimpose is like Photoshop for iPad. you can cut pictures to use on other ones, change exposure, brightness, and more. I love making little posters and funny photos of things that don’t make sense. Even if your just playing around, I highly recommend this app.