Cookie clicker

Why! How do people think this game is possibly fun? All you do is click a cookie! Sorry there but sometimes I get mad at things that I don’t understand. Cookie clicker is a game where you click a cookie over and over. Basically, by clicking a giant cookie in the center of the screen, you gain cookies. You can buy packs which automatically click for you. This game is on the App Store and on the internet. Also, check out my youtube channel: DeadDeed

5 thoughts on “Cookie clicker”

1. I suspected the cookie game was as you describe, but wow…purchasing packs that automatically click for you? Kids actually do this? Someone out there in the gaming world knows how to make a quick buck, don’t they? :- )

2. I don’t know why so many people play it, but I can’t say much, I have Cookie Clicker too…. Maybe it really is a very strange game. and now Sushi Clicker came out. I just don’t understand.

3. I agree with you. This game is kind of like the egg tapping game where you tried to crack the egg. Both these games are pointless in my opinion.

4. cookies good
    _______________
    | |
    |couldn’t find|
    | a pic of |
    |cookiemonster|
    | on |
    | morguefile |
    [_____________|