Badland

!

20131024-211055.jpg
In this game you are a small puffy bird-like creature. The maps feature smooth backgrounds and silhouette obstacles, you fly through the levels, grabbing power-ups and trying to beat your partner. There is single-player and multiplayer. The more single player levels you beat, the more multiplayer levels you unlock. The power-ups make you bigger, smaller, faster, slower, and more! This game is perfect for a quick play on the bus, at work or school, even if your just bored. I would rate this game at a nine out of ten for single player, ten out of ten for multiplayer, and seven out of ten for graphics. I highly recommend this game, but it costs four dollars. Enjoy

2 thoughts on “Badland”

1. This game seems interesting, and I’ve heard people praise it, but four dollars seems a little steep for an iOS game. Also, I’m not sure multiplayer merits a higher score, as it sounds like single player with multiple people, and even watching paint dry is more fun with friends.

2. Have you heard of the new mobile diabetes game for children with type 1 diabetes? It’s called Monster Manor. It’s available on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices – and it’s FREE! Monster Manor is a collecting game with a built-in tracker that provides positive feedback the more regularly players test and log their blood glucose levels. It’s designed by a company called Sanofi. They want to encourage children with type 1 diabetes to better manage their blood glucose. Neat, huh?