Tests

Your heart races, you see the papers getting handed out.  Oh, no! you forgot to study! By now, you’re probably  remembering a past time when this happened to you. Tests are not a good acessment of students ability and are unnecessary!

When you get a bad grade on a test, does that mean you’re stupid? No! it means that either you didn’t study enough, you don’t understand the material, or you didn’t try hard. Even Einstein had trouble with his teachers and schools. All of your grades and focus shouldn’t be spent on tests. Tests are taken at a curtain point in time, and if you get a bad grade, you could know the information the next day. But yet, your grades will reflect as pour and you will look dumb.

Furthermore, tests are time-consuming and pointless. Standardized tests are very long and don’t fully test you. For example, if you forget something you learned back in august(like most of us would) and take the test in may, then how is that a fair test of your progression in school? How can you call that accurate?

Tests are not a fair assessment of students abilities, and they are unnecessary!

2 thoughts on “Tests”

1. I like the voice in your writing. It kept me into the post when you added questions. I also think you organized your writing very good.